After Sales Services
With after sales service, customer relationships do not end with the conclusion of a transaction, but are maintained for a product’s entire duration of use. Unfortunately, solar companies, especially in developing countries, grant after sales service much too little importance. This is fatal, as substantial deficits in after sales service are currently one of the reasons for solar products’ negative image among large portions of the population in rural regions.
Samaarambh Solar Power keeps this thing always in mind and provide “After Sales Services” to the clients specially.
Why you need system upgrade
- You may be planning to buy new A/C's or an electric car or perhaps expansion of your property in the future.
- In that case, your electricity consumption will increase more, than at the time you purchased your solar power system.
- If your inverter capacity is higher than your present consumption, you can upgrade your system easily by just adding required no. of panels to the existing system.
- This will save your investment since you do not need to invest unnecessarily, until you really need it.
- In case when you need to shift your solar power system one location to another, we are happy to assist you.
- We will do free site inspection in your new location and propose our recommendations for smooth transition.
Upgrade your system is so easy with Samaarambh
- System upgrade is not so easy with other traditional systems due to panel mismatch complications. Means, in a solar panel array of a traditional system,requires similar type of panels to perform the system properly. If the panels are not similar (new and old) then the performances will drops due to panel mismatch reasons.
- However, with Samaarambh Power Optimizer Technology, system upgrade is easier than ever because each panel works independent to other panels. Therefore no panel mismatch complications.
- So why invest unnecessarily..? Invest when you really need it.
- Just call us for professional consultations before you invest on your solar system upgrade.
Insufficient After Sales Service
Typical problems of an insufficient after sales service are
- Customers don't know whom to contact in case of technical problems
- If customers received contact data of technicians or the company, the data are often not updated.
- Customers have insufficient information on prices of non-durable component(bulb, battery)
- Customers don't know anything about warranty and warranty periods for the product and components
- Customers don't know what to do in case of a warranty claim
- Customers don't know how to maintain adequately the system
- Customers don't know what to do with old batteries
Components of a Good After Sales Service
After sales service does not focus solely on a product’s technical ability to function, but also on customer satisfaction. Many employees in solar businesses are primarily technicians who are capable of selling products and installing them. They speak, think, and argue in technical categories. Customer-oriented thinking is foreign to them.
But at Samaarambh Solar Power we do have a big team of B.Tech Engineers who are much capable of giving you an appropriate solution, advice as well. Our experienced make us different from all others.
Many people today have expectations of solar technology that are often not possible to fulfill: For Example, a simple solar lamp is meant to not only additionally charge a mobile phone, but also supply a radio or even better yet, a small television with power. And, if possible, do so twenty-four hours a day. No one would expect that of a mobile phone, but many technical laypeople expect solar technologies to be super products. Most products used in daily life require no special explanation: their benefits and disadvantages are obvious. With solar facilities, it is different: only very few people have been able to gather experience with this technology or have observed from others, how it works. They do not know what care the product demands or when it has reached its limits.
Thus, Samaarambh Solar Power keeps the thing in mind that customer’s training is also must to let him know that how to care for and deal with the product as a whole.
Maintenance and Repair Services
Quick and reliable repair of technical deficiencies is a mark of quality for every business. A requirement for this, however, is that the employees are in a position to offer such after sales service through the availability of replacement parts. Frustration is pre programmed when replacement parts are available in the capital only, which means that weeks pass by until they reach the customer out in the countryside. Professional personnel must be stationed close to the customers and must have available an appropriately furnished repair workshop with replacement parts.
Samaarambh Solar Power always care that our customers are not left alone with their technical problems.
Customer Loyalty as Goal
Only when solar technology fulfills customers’ expectations day in and day out, are they satisfied with their investment. And only then can an emotional bond to the supplier gradually develop. The customer bond then turns into customer loyalty. Our organizations place value in good after sales management experience. Our customers try to maintain the relationship with us even when a different supplier makes a seemingly less expensive offer to them, this is just because of our loyal service to our customers. They know that they have a reliable partner with their supplier, someone who is capable of caring them and providing them proper guidance, services and value.
WE'LL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING'S JUST RIGHT
We are committed to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with our products and services. An important part in ensuring this is providing an efficient, unbeatable after-sales service. A team of experienced and skilled Samaarambh’s engineers oversee every installation and they ensure that it is carried out with minimum hassle. The installation is then followed up by excellent after sales service for added customer satisfaction.
We at, Samaarambh Solar Power are aware that a solar power installation becomes a liability rather than an asset, if it stops being operational. In the rare, if not unlikely event that your solar power system develops a fault or stops working, we will ensure that the issue is rectified promptly and efficiently, by our team of experts.
THE CHALLENGE AND HOW WE MEET IT
- We are having over 800 customer base at present and is increasing at a steady pace, every day.
- The challenge is to satisfy all our customers, without disappointing them at any given time. Because we believe that their satisfaction is our success in the future.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO: MONITOR YOUR SYSTEM FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Our monitoring portal helps you reduce operation and maintenance expenses by telling you when, where and how you need to act. Receive automatic alerts to your mobile phone or just log into your web browser or iPhone App from anywhere in the world for real-time alerts localized on a virtual map of the site.
WHAT WE DO: FULL VISIBILITY OF SYSTEM PERFORMANCE & REMOTE TROUBLESHOOTING
- Identify the alert through the enhanced diagnostics through module-level monitoring, even before you inform us in most of the cases.
- Unlike other traditional monitoring portals, we can get detailed information about the alert through the monitoring portal. This will enable us to solve your problem effectively in shortest possible time.